Yes, there are vacancies
With the No Vacancy signs starting to go up around town for our big weekend, we thought we’d list those places that still have rooms.
- Glamping New England proudly presents “Inverness” at Outlandish 2018 – View full details
- Glen Innes Motel – 6732 1211
- Tattersall’s Hotel – 02 6732 3011
- Glen Rest Tourist Park Cabins – 02 6732 2413
- Poplar Caravan Park Cabins – 02 6732 1514
- Waterloo Station (Beautiful for a girls weekend) – 02 6733 6702 – Must drive your own car to the Visitor Centre Car Park to catch the bus to the Standing Stones at 4.45am, Buses don’t pick up out of town
- Roswell Apartments – 02 6732 2883
- Glen Innes Showgrounds – Caravans and Campers – 02 6732 1744
How about staying in a home?
Also, there are plenty of homestay options available. If you like the idea of staying in a private home, then call the Visitor Information Centre 02 6730 2400 who have a list of friendly locals with whole houses and rooms to rent.
And don’t forget Airbnb
Also, have a look on Airbnb because they have a lot of houses available in Glen Innes for that weekend.